Babygirl
Kirarin Magica
Girl, I want you to know
you're so fresh, so fly, so creative all the time.
Girl, I want you to know
that you're everything to me.
Want you around me all the time.
You're the cherry to my pie
The apple of my eye
Babygirl, won't you be mine?
You're the cherry to my pie
The apple of my eye
I just want you all the time!
.....
Babygirl, won't you be mine?
.....
I just want you all the time!
(oooh babygirl)
When I first saw you I was blown away.
You're beautiful just like a summer's day.
You've got swagger and you're always so put together.
I would do anything just to see you later.
so fresh, so fly, you're always on my mind.
walk into a room & light up the whole vibe.
when I met you it changed my whole life.
anything you want, I'll buy you what you like.
Girl, I want you to know
you're so fresh, so fly, so creative all the time.
Girl, I want you to know
that you're everything to me.
Want you around me all the time.
You're the cherry to my pie
The apple of my eye
Babygirl, won't you be mine?
You're the cherry to my pie
The apple of my eye
I just want you all the time!
.....
Babygirl won't you be mine?
.....
I just want you all the time!
Babygirl, you know you're everything I need.
Babygirl, you know you're everything I see.
Babygirl, you know you're just the one for me, ay.
Babygirl, you know you're everything I need.
Babygirl, you know you're everything I see.
Babygirl, you know you're just the one for me.
